Radio Shack June 14 coupon - ? DonS

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadMarv

Premium Subscriber
Here is a direct link to the Radio Shack June 14 coupon.

http://a.slickdeals.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=100146&d=1213051300

NOTE 12:00 PM (NOON - 4 hour window)

I just came back from my local Radio Shack and the Manager there told me that the coupon would be good for the Radio Shack PRO-96 Digital Scanner. He also said to spread the coupon around to everyone.

I know I just bought the PRO-164 but with $150 off their sticker price I am thinking it would be a GREAT BUY.

The only concern is having to pay for two different software packages Win97 and Win96. (Need some pacakge deals!) :>)

OK,

I've copied the file and uploaded it to my website. You should have NO PROBLEMS with this link.

http:\\home.comcast.net/~sptokens/RS0614.pdf

DonS, I have one question will both software packages run independently (at the same time on the same computer) of each other without conflicts?

Last edited:

DonS

The only concern is having to pay for two different software packages Win97 and Win96. (Need some pacakge deals!) :>)

DonS, I have one question will both software packages run independently (at the same time on the same computer) of each other without conflicts?
Yes, they'll run just fine on the same machine at the same time. After all, they (along with all the other WinXX apps) were developed and tested on the same PC. Also, whenever I created a new app, I moved the earlier app's data over by opening both and copying/pasting between them.

SCPD

QRT
worked for me both times hehe & latest firefox with XP with XP3 :p

Last edited:

Dubbin

Feed Provider
Strange, the only link that worked for me in both IE and firefox was the last one Jerri posted.

ctrabs74

I just came back from my local Radio Shack and the Manager there told me that the coupon would be good for the Radio Shack PRO-96 Digital Scanner. He also said to spread the coupon around to everyone.

Marv, you are the man!

I was actually thinking about getting the Pro-162 or Pro-164 since my 396 is OOS. Now that I see this coupon, I think I'll go for the Pro-96 (I used to have a Pro-95 before my 396) this Saturday. I just hope I'm not too exhausted when I get off of work on Saturday morning, but it'll be worth it.

phillyred79

So it is 30% all Radio Shack brand products? Meaning I could get the PRO-164 @ $169.99 and then an additional 30% off???

caffman263

Haven't seen this before today...

If you don't mind my asking, what store did you get this information from? I showed this to my store manager, who sent it to our district manager, neither of them know anything about it. :confused:

So it is 30% all Radio Shack brand products? Meaning I could get the PRO-164 @ $169.99 and then an additional 30% off???

That's how it reads, but like I said, nobody around here seems to have gotten the message, so don't count on the early opening, nobody's gonna be there.. ;)

caffman263

This coupon is only for the West Region's!

Aha! They probably should have put that on there, what's to stop someone from printing one off and bringing it into my store? (SE PA) What am I supposed to do with it then? </rant>

Edit: Ok, so it does say "Participating stores only", but that's not very specific.. :roll:
Also, now that I know for sure that it's real, I can point out a RS typo.. "Fiji" as a brand. Fuji, maybe? :lol:

Last edited:

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
Be proactive and ask your DM if you can accept this coupon in order to provide outstanding service for your customers.

jimlawrence

This coupon is only for the West Region's!

I took the coupon to my local store manager here in northern New England and she said she'd honor it tomorrow (Saturday) morning. She also said it could be used on all sale and clearance items. I noticed the Pro-2055 and Pro-433 were both on "manager's special" for prices that ended in a ".97".

So it probably wouldn't hurt to check your local store first.

Happy shopping!

Status
Not open for further replies.