radio shack pro 106

Status
Not open for further replies.

shotshell12

is there programming guide for dummies i bought the software but i cannot get it togeather will start trying manual

all help would be greatly appreciated

LarrySC

It should take you only 9 months to figure out the software for the 106. Another 9 months to write a program. When you get through you'v got a baby elephant. Best idea is to locate a person near you who already has a PGM built for the 106. Clone that or pay them to write a program for what you need. NOW, backload that into your software and save it. From there you can SEE all the elements of programming. Then you can add, modify, or whatever. You can download into the 106 directy from the internet. Because of errors and other issues I just build my own programs. Everyone has an idea of how to do it. At this point starting with a blank format for a 106 program is the hard way. Good Luck.

shotshell12

mcbee sc

30 miles east of camden it is the soft ware that comes with the cable i have cloned it from one that works
but i want to add chesterfield co sherriff

shotshell12

also the number 8 is blinking

to the life of me i have done a factory default back to clear memory and when i load my clone program it is ok but when i modify the program 8 will blink and i have read every thing ????????????????????? this is going to be tough

LarrySC

In one of your post you said "The software that comes with the cable" Could you give more info on that because most people use WIN500 from Starsoft. Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.