Radio Shack Pro 197 Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

meadymeadows

Premium Subscriber
Hey I am having trouble, whenever I upload the conventional frequencies to my scanner I'm getting nothing enabled. Also when I search the conventional scan list there is nothing at all there after I uploaded the frequencies. Any help would be appreciated.

Highpockets

Hey I am having trouble, whenever I upload the conventional frequencies to my scanner I'm getting nothing enabled. Also when I search the conventional scan list there is nothing at all there after I uploaded the frequencies. Any help would be appreciated.

What software are you using?

And what are you trying to program into your scanner, State, County and Town or provide a link in the database to what your trying to import. Are you interested in just conventional frequencies or trunked systems also?

meadymeadows

Premium Subscriber
I am using the ARC500. I have them set as a scanlist in the software and I am trying to upload, but on my scanner I cannot find them under the CONV channel.

Kentucky State Police Post 15 (Frequency is 460.23750 and 460.02500)
Tompkinsville/Monroe Law Dispatch and Law Talk
And some others (These are just the main)

& Monroe County Public Safety (Sheriff office 154.71750)

meadymeadows

Premium Subscriber
Here is where I'm lost the most.

On my scanner I press NEW to create objects then I select CONV and it takes me to the CONV Channel.

It's giving me the *01 scan list and under it says Freq: with 25.000000000 but it will not upload the frequencies from the software.

Highpockets

Everything you want in your scanner, you enter the data (conventional & Trunked Systems) into the software, you enter them by hand or use the import conventional freq's or import Trunked System and let the software do the work.

Then when you have everything you want entered into the software, you upload it to your scanner.

I believe Mike posted a link to the ARC 500 help guide, take a look at the guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.