Radio Shack Pro-2054 Overveiw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Hello again! It's Me!!

I recently had a problem with my baby.(police scanner). Itis the Radio Shack Pro-2018. Well, the antenna broke as I was moving it. It was bend. And snapped. I was so terrified that I right away went to radioreference.com and wanted to get a new scanner. So, I did. I bought a Radio Shack Pro-2054. Can someone give me a clean and crisp overall overveiw of the radioand tell me your thoughts. Thanks so much!

kevin390

Matt, go to the Wiki here at Radio Reference. Go to where the pro-2054 is and scroll down and they have a review on the 2054. It will take you to a another web-site that reviews scanners. They have a few on the pro-2054........Ray

SCPD

QRT
Thanks. I just wanted to check out a few more things and everything is what I wanted . Thanks so much.

qman62

I bought a Pro-2054 about a year and half ago on clearance at a local Radio Shack for $69.

I have to say I am very pleased with it - great AIR reception, and picks up nearby counties with ease. All with the stock antenna. I have it in the same room as my BCT15 and I swear it's faster and gets more hits. Signal Stalker seems to work better than the BCT15's Close Call.

For a non-trunking analog scanner with a decent set of features, I think it's a great little scanner.

N1SQB

Premium Subscriber
If you dont mind me asking, what did you pay for it? I would not mind getting one, if I can find one that is.

Manny

Status
Not open for further replies.