radio shack pro 2096 or 96

Status
Not open for further replies.

gowhite

Premium Subscriber
Im having trouble getting my pro 2096 to fallow OPP in Toronto. Iv tried it all. Only seems like its falling but like a coventional way. not trunked. any help. Or if you can tell me if I download from here and use arc 96 will it put all the Base frequincies and offsets and steps in? If you live in Toronto and own one maybe we can make a deal to clone your radio? hope som one can help.

VE3JSO

i have a toronto file that i use for pro 106 but i am not sure if it will work for pro 2096 or 96 if it will work i might be able to send you the file. if some one can advice that it will work or not?

VE3JSO

yes I think it might work or I can tweek it. Thanks! how r u sending it?

sent you a pm the 96 and the 106 is two different scanners and stores the info differently when i look up the specs of 96 so it might not work with the 96 stores them as channels and puts them in banks and the 106 stores them as objects and puts them in a scan list but if you download win500 you will be able to see how i programed opp

gowhite

Premium Subscriber
It s all good I finely got it to work. do you know what I should set the 3600 and 9600 bandplan to? Thanks for all the help.

gowhite

Premium Subscriber
ya but do I put it on normal - splinter -single table or multi table? thanks

mciupa

ya but do I put it on normal - splinter -single table or multi table? thanks

Considering you want to monitor Mowat (Toronto), chose multi-table to allow for Band Plan 2 otherwise you will see 152.0000 display as 144.27 on your "96"

Status
Not open for further replies.