Radio Shack Pro-76 Belt Clip

Status
Not open for further replies.

dispatcher812

Premium Subscriber
Hello all,

I tried to search this but the search function did not like my search terms. I finally got my Pro-76 working but need a belt clip. I could not find one on the internet and from what I have seen RS does not carry replacement parts. Does anyone here have one I could buy? Thanks, Kevin

KC5EIB

Feed Provider
Hello all,

I tried to search this but the search function did not like my search terms. I finally got my Pro-76 working but need a belt clip. I could not find one on the internet and from what I have seen RS does not carry replacement parts. Does anyone here have one I could buy? Thanks, Kevin

Radio Shack DOES carry replacement parts but the parts system is not accessible from the internet. I will be in the store on Wednesday and check on the availability of the part you are looking for.

KC5EIB

Feed Provider
Radio Shack DOES carry replacement parts but the parts system is not accessible from the internet. I will be in the store on Wednesday and check on the availability of the part you are looking for.

oops, don't work till Thursday, will check then

UvGotIssuesToo

Premium Subscriber
The clips from the old Uniden scanners work on the RS PRO-76. I'm using a clip from a broken Sportcat on my PRO-76 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.