Radio Shack Scanner Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRHKY94

Just an FYI - The RS web site is showing the following scanners on sale. Looks like web only pricing. No timeframe showing for how long the sale is on.

Pro-106 ($100 off)
Pro-107 ($30 off)
Pro-163 ($20 off)
Pro-164 ($20 off)

Allan_Love_Jr

Ya sure. New low prices for their Scanners. But what the hell. "Ship to Store" only? WTF! Do they not carry them in the stores anymore. I had to pre-order mine and the damn thing won't be in until next week. This will be the last time i'll ever buy a damn Radio from those morons. No wonder why I don't shop at Radio Shack anymore :mad:

dsleigh

Sorry no links in original message. Price at links provided are around $145.00+ shipping. Remember radio shack models are made by GRE America. As Scanner Master says same electronics different skin!

fireant

Their is also a coupon I found for $20 off and got free shipping so I ordered a Pro 107 to play with for 179.99. Thats before taxes still a good deal, I really did not need another radio but hey when has that ever stopped any of us on here from our purchasing more radios. I will see if I can find the link if anyone is interested in purchasing from Radio Shack.

Fireant

monitorman

And if you click on "find it near you" at the bottom of each item and punch in your zip it will tell you where the nearest store is that has it in stock.

fireant

According to Radioshack.com its only a web order only on the sale price. At least on the Pro 107.

Fireant

n8zrp

Something else to think about; The PSR-500 comes with an AC Adapter Charger and USB PC Interface Data cable. These two items do not come with the Radio Shack version (Pro-106).

Status
Not open for further replies.