radio shack

Status
Not open for further replies.

cata323

60 days sent my dead pro96 in to be fixed came back fixed 49.00radio played 57 days and quit working sent it back 2nd time now its 149.00 to fix not warranteed,.called district they investigated and said this time it needs pars and more money i am very disapointed they are sending it back unfixed. store will give me my 49 dollars to keep the customer happy. anybody else have t his problem. Rick in potterville mi,

Can't say i have I use to have a pro96 great scanner. I now have pro106 got onsale for 399. You might want to try to look on ebay and look for a used one or look for a company that refurbishes them. If they couldn't truly fix it the first time who's to say they can actually fix it.

Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
Money back

60 days sent my dead pro96 in to be fixed came back fixed 49.00radio played 57 days and quit working sent it back 2nd time now its 149.00 to fix not warranteed,.called district they investigated and said this time it needs pars and more money i am very disapointed they are sending it back unfixed. store will give me my 49 dollars to keep the customer happy. anybody else have t his problem. Rick in potterville mi,

You take that radio back to the Shack, and throw a fit right there in the store until you get your money back. Was the warranty up when you first had it worked on? You throw a temper tantrum that would make a two year old jealous, right in the store, right in front of any customers that you want your money back. Start screaming how they don’t back up their stuff, it's all crap, they don't know how to fix anything, yada yada. I got a gut feeling even the cops would back you up if they were called.

Last edited:

cata323

the district office of radio shaft said they would refund my money when the radio came back from repair.
the radio was repaired with a 90 warranty and made it 60 days and again smoked .repair in texas said it needs lots of parts totaling $149 and they wouldnt tell me what they did for the money that i paid them.
so i purchased a used piece of junk good thing it wasnt much money. Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.