Radio ShackPro-2052 with Trunking

Status
Not open for further replies.

randersonjr86

Hi.

Iv been trying to program my Pro-2052 with the the ocean county NJ trunking system. i found a few sites online but they dont seem to work. i can get the ID's to program. i cant find any good software that will alow me to do this. if someone can point me in the right direction it would be great.

Thank you

N8IAA

Hi.Iv been trying to program my Pro-2052 with the the ocean county NJ trunking system. i found a few sites online but they dont seem to work. i can get the ID's to program. i cant find any good software that will alow me to do this. if someone can point me in the right direction it would be great.Thank you

I believe that you have to put in all frequencies to trunk track on the 2052. Are you following the what the manual says about putting in a UHF trunking system? I don't know if the 2052 will track a 500Mhz system. Are you using the system frequencies from the database here on radio reference?
HTH,
Larry

randersonjr86

I believe that you have to put in all frequencies to trunk track on the 2052. Are you following the what the manual says about putting in a UHF trunking system? I don't know if the 2052 will track a 500Mhz system. Are you using the system frequencies from the database here on radio reference?
HTH,
Larry

Well i had it working just fine till today. i wanted to wipe the scanner and start over bc things were all over the place. i just wanted to put the fire stuff in. i know the scanner works fine. im just stuck and cant figure it out. iv followed the website that i used last time and now it doesnt seem to work

Status
Not open for further replies.