RadioFeed 6.1 keeps dying

K6PYR

Member/Feeder
I'm using RadioFeed 6.1. I have a good high speed internet connection. I have the "Auto-Reconnect" box checked in RadioFeed. When I click on "Connect", it does so right away. No problem. An hour or a several hours or a day later, I find it disconnected, with an "unable to connect to Broadcastify Server - Error Code 1" and/or "unable to Connect to Broadcastify Server - Error Code 9". I hit the "Connect" button again, and it instantly connects. It's like the auto-reconnect box is not checked, except that it is.

This used to be a rock solid feed. Now I'm losing the connection pretty much every day or even several times a day, requiring me to click the Connect button manually again.

Any thoughts?

PrivatelyJeff

Has more money than sense
Premium Subscriber
I'm using RadioFeed 6.1. I have a good high speed internet connection. I have the "Auto-Reconnect" box checked in RadioFeed. When I click on "Connect", it does so right away. No problem. An hour or a several hours or a day later, I find it disconnected, with an "unable to connect to Broadcastify Server - Error Code 1" and/or "unable to Connect to Broadcastify Server - Error Code 9". I hit the "Connect" button again, and it instantly connects. It's like the auto-reconnect box is not checked, except that it is.

This used to be a rock solid feed. Now I'm losing the connection pretty much every day or even several times a day, requiring me to click the Connect button manually again.

Any thoughts?

I had a similar issue the other day but mine reconnected. I chocked it up to internet connection problems, either on my end or their end.

K6PYR

Member/Feeder
I've switched over to ScannerCast. We'll see if it's more stable.