RadioReference Certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikewpu04

I was thinking... would there ever be a possibility of this site creating a test or an evaulation of one's scanner skills to pass and earn a certificate?

I was fortunate and learned how to program radios at a major TV station. It may sound crazy, but I would add something like this to a resume in the future, if it existed!

Also maybe for the major scanner software... cerifiticates of advanced knowlege.

Just a thought!

Last edited:

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
We are just having fun with you poster, it's always good to get a good laugh here on RR. I can equate it to something like The Wizard of Oz gave to the Scarecrow. ;)

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
Yep, the late Tom Kneitel.
You bet, I didn't mention him but he was a great guy, I had spoken to him a few times because he had the greatest frequency listings in the late 60s early 70s and I started a frequency listing service myself. I also used the bright red and orange colored paper so it couldn't be mimeographed LOL.

He was a great author and wrote great articles for all the magazines we both know. Them were the days!

CrabbyMilton

I was thinking... would there ever be a possibility of this site creating a test or an evaulation of one's scanner skills to pass and earn a certificate?

I was fortunate and learned how to program radios at a major TV station. It may sound crazy, but I would add something like this to a resume in the future, if it existed!

Also maybe for the major scanner software... cerifiticates of advanced knowlege.

Just a thought!

I doubt that would go anywhere. Just follow instructions and there are always YOUTUBE instructional videos that cover all of that so no need to be silly about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.