RadioReference Certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
PopComm took over where CRB left off, issuing "Registered Monitoring Station" certificates or something to that effect. Since I was writing for PopComm at the time someone wondered why I didn't have such a certificate, so I got one as a gag.

GlobalNorth

Premium Subscriber
Getting certified should come with benefits. Like $500 off the purchase of a used 2016 or older Chevrolet Tahoe PPV...

1618503635364.png

Or 15% off all amber, green, or white emergency lighting products when the total value of the lighting package exceeds the current FMV of the vehicle the lighting is installed on.

1618503920494.png

Or to save the best for last...

Free NMO antenna installation by "DJ mmckenna" and the "Hole Saw crew" [limit of three per vehicle and dropping of headliner/pulling of coax not included].

mmckenna

I ♥ Ø
Or to save the best for last...

Free NMO antenna installation by "DJ mmckenna" and the "Hole Saw crew" [limit of three per vehicle and dropping of headliner/pulling of coax not included].

Good thing I just ordered some replacement hole saw blades. I think I'm going to be busy.

(Offer not valid with Tram, Browning, or Bingfu brand products)

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
PopComm took over where CRB left off, issuing "Registered Monitoring Station" certificates or something to that effect. Since I was writing for PopComm at the time someone wondered why I didn't have such a certificate, so I got one as a gag.
It is amazing when you think of it. This hobby did not have the internet a long time ago and we did depend on Tom kneitel and crb, popcomm, Bob Grove and Monitoring Times, Gene Hughes and police call, (before RadioShack took it over) the Scanner Master frequency books and a bunch of regional publications and clubs.

I didn't realize that popcomm offered a certificate also... cool.

a417

I will check my mail everyday awaiting delivery
You need to make sure you are using diagonal polarization on your antenna, the carrier pigeons bringing it are attracted to diagonal RF.

Status
Not open for further replies.