radioreference.com hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

theotang

i believe radioreference.com has been breached/hacked where account and password information has been stolen. i normally ignore such emails below but this one actually contained my password. i have changed my password.

-ted, kdj0ju

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 8:40 AM
Subject: Yoúr accoúnt has sígns of hackíng and blockíng. Please contact wíth Secúríty Department of 6nat.com
To: gnatdet1 <radioreference.com@6nat.com>

Dear radioreference.com,

Í have very bad news for yoú.
14/03/2020 - on thís day í hacked yoúr OS and got fúll access to yoúr accoúnt (radioreference.com@6nat.com)

Íf yoú do not belíeve ít, yoú can check ít yoúrself.
Í created thís letter ín yoúr accoúnt (the sender address matches the recípíent address).
And on day of hack yoúr accoúnt radioreference.com@6nat.com has password: <password removed>

So, yoú can change the password, yes... Bút my malware íntercepts ít every tíme.

How í made ít:
Ín the software of the roúter, throúgh whích yoú went onlíne, was a vúlnerabílíty.
Í júst hacked thís roúter and placed my malícíoús code on ít.
When yoú went onlíne, my trojan was ínstalled on the OS of yoúr devíce.

After that, í made a fúll copy of yoúr dísk (í have all yoúr address book, hístory of víewíng sítes, all fíles, phone númbers and addresses of all yoúr contacts).

A month ago, í wanted to lock yoúr devíce and ask for a not bíg amoúnt of btc to únlock.
Bút í looked on the sítes that yoú regúlarly vísít, and í was shocked by what í saw!!!
Í'm talk yoú aboút sítes for adúlts.

Í want to say - yoú are a BíG pervert. Yoúr fantasy ís shífted far away from the normal coúrse!

And í got an ídea...
Í took a screenshot of an adúlt sítes where yoú had fún (yoú únderstand what í mean, ríght?).
After that, í took a screenshot of yoúr mastúrbatíon (úsíng the camera of yoúr devíce) and glúed them together.
Túrned oút amazíng! Yoú are so spectacúlar!

Í'm know that yoú woúld not líke to show these screenshots to yoúr fríends, relatíves or colleagúes.
Ít wíll be a húge shame for yoú!

Í thínk $950(USD) ís a very, very small amoúnt for my sílence.
Besídes, í have been spyíng on yoú for so long, havíng spent a lot of tíme!

Pay ONLY ín Bítcoíns!
My BTC wallet: 1DnqEzkdk7J1R5vURQx9cuQkpqQbUd1VSC

Yoú do not know how to úse bítcoíns?
Enter a qúery ín any search engíne: "how to replenísh btc wallet".
Ít's extremely easy!

Í wíll gíve yoú exactly two days (48 hoúrs) to make thís payment.
As soon as yoú open thís letter, the tímer wíll work and tíme wíll pass.

After payment, my vírús and dírty screenshots wíth yoúr mastúrbatíon wíll be self-destrúct aútomatícally.
Íf í do not receíve from yoú the specífíed amoúnt, then yoúr devíce wíll be locked, and all yoúr contacts wíll receíve a screenshots wíth yoúr "enjoy".

Í hope yoú únderstand yoúr sítúatíon.
- Do not try to fínd and destroy my vírús! (All yoúr data, fíles and screenshots ís already úploaded to a remote server);
- Do not try to contact me (the sender address matches yoúr address, as I wrote above);
- Varíoús secúríty servíces wíll not help yoú; formattíng a dísk or destroyíng a devíce wíll not help, sínce yoúr data ís already on a remote server.

P.S. Yoú are not my síngle víctím. so, í gúarantee yoú that í wíll not dístúrb yoú agaín after payment!

Í also ask yoú to regúlarly úpdate yoúr antívírúses ín the fútúre. Thís way yoú wíll no longer fall ínto a símílar sítúatíon.

Do not hold evíl! í júst do my job.
Have a níce day!

theotang

sorry, this might be old. i searched and found out your breach was back in 8/2019. i may not have changed my password since then. but, i also did not get any notification that my account was breached. you also did not reset my password.

questnz

Rubbish ignore it, a friend of mine has a similar email received in Europe, I told him to ignore and he did. As a precaution, I advised him to change the number of passwords especially Banks. He never hears from idiot again. Tried analyze email header but it was hidden behind Proxy so it was no use for tracing the culprit. Old stuff now still floating around.

JD21960

Premium Subscriber
Ignore it. I got the same thing word for word but with some other old email I don't even have anymore. I use a VPN too. So these are all BS and nothing but Phishing attempts. They don't know you or you stuff. Somehow they harvested the email off of something. Ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.