RadioReference.com Launches a Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

N8DV

I did hear that DARA maybe letting it's contract run out in two years and looking for another home. Hara Arena is tired and needs a major update/improvement. It's the Hamvention that keeps the arena going. There is an arena nearby in Vandalia, Ohio called the Air Expo center that maybe a consideration. The Hamvention may just evolve back to it's roots in a hotel in downtown Dayton!

KB8UYC

Premium Subscriber
I would like to see them repaint the arena and make some improvements. I did talk with a couple vendors at my hotel this year and I brought up the fact that the hamvention could be moving away from Hara. They said that has been a rumor for about 20 years now. Everything works just fine where its at now. Gas prices I believe played a huge roll in why there were not as many people this year, but there was stil a LOT of people there.

K9GTJ

Nice but I cannot imagine nobody had not already hijack radioreference.blogspot.com before now.

kd5dga

Premium Subscriber
Lindsay,
I visited you profile on the blog and I had a laugh when clicking on the link for your webpage. Not realizing it took me to radioreference, your webpage.

Status
Not open for further replies.