RadioReference Statistics as we head into Fall 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
As we head into fall, I am excited to share some statistics with the community. Since inception, RadioReference has processed 118,414 database submissions, and over 2,900 audio feeds are currently online. The discussion forums currently have 212,793 threads and 1,606,024 posts. The RadioReference Wiki currently sees an average of 40 updates daily.

And, just now, number 496,975 just activated their account. All I can say is ... WOW!

As we approach the end of the year, I want to thanks each of you for your support of the site. We plan on sending out a newsletter in the coming days to highlight the new features and expand upon what is in store for the future of RadioReference There are a lot of amazing things planned.....

Anyway, many thanks to the entire community for all your support.

Warm regards,

Lindsay

Last edited:

kma371

QRT
Does that include trunkedradio.net stats too?

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

n0lqt

And think of all those people that said, "On the Internet? you can never make a living doing something like that on the Internet. How many geeks are there that would ever pay for something like that? 2000, 3000? Man, don't give up the day job..."

Dude111

An Awesome Dude
This is such a good site :)

MERCI TO ALL HERE WHO KEEP THIS PLACE GOOD!!

M105

Keep up the good work folks! RR is the best site of its type on the web.

i love being a member of RR its a great site i always love posting new frequencys even if i'm wrong and have to do more to make sure their right and the people are great.

dave

Iron Triangle Ohio... otherweise known as Fostoria
I love everything about RR. You can come here not knowing anything about radios/scanners and leave with a vast amount of knowledge. I know when I first joined back in 2004 I knew enough about radios and scanners to monitor my local agencies. Now as time has progressed I have learned a lot more. Prior to joining RR I remember the days of purchasing the annual police call books at the shack... And figuring out the PL/DPL tones for a system was a little tricky. Now with RR you can get the information you need in virtually a couple clicks of a mouse. Kudos to Mr. Blanton for providing us fellow radio geeks with a one stop place for everything radio. I'm glad to be a member of such a great orginization.

home121

Just a thought

As we head into fall, I am excited to share some statistics with the community. Since inception, RadioReference has processed 118,414 database submissions, and over 2,900 audio feeds are currently online. The discussion forums currently have 212,793 threads and 1,606,024 posts. The RadioReference Wiki currently sees an average of 40 updates daily.

And, just now, number 496,975 just activated their account. All I can say is ... WOW!

As we approach the end of the year, I want to thanks each of you for your support of the site. We plan on sending out a newsletter in the coming days to highlight the new features and expand upon what is in store for the future of RadioReference There are a lot of amazing things planned.....

Anyway, many thanks to the entire community for all your support.

Warm regards,

Lindsay
Just a thought ,with that many members is'nt there a way to direct some influence on keeping some police freq's open ? Also this is by far the best website on radio's and related subjects Thank's to all who support this system. Happy Monitoring

scannerboy01

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Congratulations on those wonderful satistics. :)

jwoody062

Premium Subscriber
I also would like to thank Mr Blanton,and Everyone That Contributes to RR,Thank You for keeping alot of the features free to registered users,RR is # 1,Keep Up The great work.

Hick323

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for all the information

I'm the new guy here and if I read right I'm number 496,975. I just joined up a few minutes ago and so far have figured out how to download freq's and inport them into my Pro 96 scanner.

I'm a law enforcement officer and have been for the past 30 years. I use a WT every day but never gave much thought about what's going on inside the radio. I finally decided to see what else I could find floating through the air.

Thanks for a great web site a place to learn, and hopefully one day to be able to teach.

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Thanks bunches lindsay for providing a forum for all of us to pool our knowledge and skills, as well as a place for new people to the hobby to learn and prosper from all the vets here!!
Kudos!!!! :):)

n9zas

Status
Not open for further replies.