Radioshack Friends and Family days

Status
Not open for further replies.

dune614

Anyone know when this is suppose to be happening again?? I have a friend of mine that works there and they said it was gonna be soon, but they couldn't put thier finger on exactly when. I'm hoping to pick up a pro-96 before the race at the end of the month, but I'd prefer to wait for the best deal.

dune614

Its when they put out that 30% coupon to all employees to give out to thier friends and family. Last time you just printed something off and took it in, but my friend said they might be doing it differently this time

KLH

Feed Provider
Usually RadioShack only had this during the Christmas Season.
This past year, RS had it on a Sunday morning. You had to have a coupon, and go into the store before it would normally open. From what I heard it was a total waste of $$, as no friends/family came in. (it was a Sunday at 9 am if I recall correctly).

icom1020

Premium Subscriber
They did one in June last year, totally word of mouth as it was posted here. I believe it was the 22nd. It was valid all day but for 1 day only. You had to go online to print off a coupon that was worth something like 30% off. I used it last year to purchase a 2055, which was already on sale, so I scored. I think it was for the general public, I don't recall it being friends and family.

andrewccm

Premium Subscriber
Between their overpriced stuff and sales tax, you only end up spending 10% too much with that coupon. LOL

I went in there to buy my BCT15 and found they were $125 higher than anyone else (AND...it turned out to be web only orders for Uniden products from them).

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
Speak of the Devil.... Its happening this Saturday =) 8am-12pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.