Radioshack Pro-18 was on overstock

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerwatt12

Premium Subscriber
I got really lucky monday morning. Normally I don't stay up past midnight. I got the email, and within 1 minute I purchased the last one. I believe there was only 1 in stock.
But don't feel so bad, it might be a return missing an antenna like others have mentioned in previous threads.

kibler

Feed Provider
Overstock is just a tease, I mean they probably put 20 of them out and someone bought all 20 of them at once and is going to sell them at $250 a piece.

You know who you are ;)
NO??...hey OVERSTOCK.COM you jerks! Do you think this is a funny game you are playing with us????...You should be turned in to the Better Business Bureau for unethical sales games! Yea I got the same Email?????...LOL

DJ11DLN

NO??...hey OVERSTOCK.COM you jerks! Do you think this is a funny game you are playing with us????...You should be turned in to the Better Business Bureau for unethical sales games! Yea I got the same Email?????...LOL

At least they sent you (and others) the e-mail. I've signed up for their e-mail notification multiple times and on different accounts...I got zip.:-(

fredva

Feed Provider
Overstock is just a tease, I mean they probably put 20 of them out and someone bought all 20 of them at once and is going to sell them at $250 a piece.

You know who you are ;)

The biggest batch Overstock had was probably the first or second batch. After that, their stock has been pretty limited, from what people have reported.

DJ11DLN

This was my first time getting an email notice. Maybe they stop sending them after sell out.

Others have had this problem too. I've been signed up for notification since I missed the initial run of these things last spring (by a couple of hours...ignore the sobbing). 3 different accounts, exceptions for them on the spam filters on 2, spam filter turned completely off on the 3rd. This is the first I've heard of the notifications even working at all, at least for this item. Not that I'd have gotten mine in time if it had even come. Okay, rant over, returning to my normal level of grouchy belligerence.

Status
Not open for further replies.