RadioShack Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta33

You're right. Tandy Corp. has a had a worthless website for decades. Even their poor employees couldn't make sense of it. Strangely enough though, their catalogs were always sought after lol.

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin
I have not been in a physical mortar and brick Radio Shack store in two years...

I don't miss it, and won't miss it.

Just checked stock of scanner radios in my nearby stores via search. Zero scanners in stock.

Audios amigos, it's been a fair run since the 80's at the Shack,but it time has come and gone.

SCPD

QRT
hey

Radio Shack is going backwards instead of forwards,they dont want to sell online like the rest of the stores in the world?
What a shame,I liked Radio Shack.Hopefully someone re-launches this store one day the right way.Its a radio/electronics store.Not cellphone shack.
They always had good scanners.

PACNWDude

My local store is a cell phone shop, also selling toys and overpriced Arduino kits.

They have no scanners, only a couple of trays of parts, and the staff has no clue.

I have no plans to ever go back either.

CycleSycho

Has Radioshack stopped selling scanners ? I don't see any on their website a few minutes ago.

:( Seems the last gasps of a drowning mega-empire, and no amount of throwing life preservers will rescue them (reality?). :(

Status
Not open for further replies.