Randolph county- Asheboro help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

bohica

From time to time I think about buying a digital scanner so I can listen to Viper. I am an old time scanner user (relocated to Randolph county last year) but because of Viper I have mostly given up listening to anything except the NC Zoo. Is there anyone near the Asheboro/Ramseur area that would show me their monitoring system so I can decide if I want to get something newer than my pro-2006. I am seriously considering going to the Hamfest in Sheby NC Aug.30th to look for a new scanner. Been leaning towards getting a Home Patrol.

I thank you in advance for any help given.

REVREID

ashboro

dont know if this will be much help-but i have a home patrol. i listen to ashboro police and all of randolph county. very good reception. fire and ems simulcast on v h f,but on my home patrol . on viper , you can monitor all the tac chanels as well. hope this helps

bohica

Thank you for the info you provided. Have you found many LEO channels encrypted in the Randolph county area? I usually just listen to LEO stuff. I never had much interest in fire or ems.

REVREID

ashboro

.hello,i hear ashboro police,and all of the small towns are on one channel-municipal police.sometimes there is more action, than others.also,if you are interested-with home patrol,you can get highway patrol very good. hope this helps i dont know of any encrypted in randolph county.

Status
Not open for further replies.