Randolph County (MOSWIN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

paperclip-kc

Premium Subscriber
Half of April and most of May I was not able to listen to Randolph County (moswin) Due to work. When I start listing last week I was not able to pick up (moswin) here in Randolph County. Did they make any changes the past 7 weeks?:rolleyes: is there anybody else having this trouble?

wbloss

Human
Database Admin
I'm assuming you were listening via the Renick/Clark site 37 in Randolph county? If so program the control channel 171.2625 and listen for a strong, continuous "buzz". If it is NOT there, try 155.355, the alternate control channel, and if not there, search from 151 to 173 MHz for a strong continuous buzz. It may have changed control channel, but that is somewhat unlikely on VHF.

paperclip-kc

Premium Subscriber
I'm assuming you were listening via the Renick/Clark site 37 in Randolph county? If so program the control channel 171.2625 and listen for a strong, continuous "buzz". If it is NOT there, try 155.355, the alternate control channel, and if not there, search from 151 to 173 MHz for a strong continuous buzz. It may have changed control channel, but that is somewhat unlikely on VHF.
I got the control channel on 171.2625 showing trucking but hearing nothing. I wormer if because wildcard was not right I put in 20055 Trap B Dispatch still nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.