Randolph County NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK4PU

Premium Subscriber
I just bought a new BCD996XT, my first digital trunk tracking scanner. I'm looking for Public Service CC frequencies and Talk Group ID's for Randolph and neighboring Counties. Viper came pre-programmed into the scanner but all the frequencies are off because of rebanding. This scanner is quite a bit more complex than anything I've ever owned before but I'm making progress. I did buy a programming cable and I have Freescan. I'd appreciate any help or advice.

cmjonesinc

Premium Subscriber
Also if you would like I'd be happy to send you my freescan files. I have a 996xt as well. You can PM me if you need anything too.

jkimrey

Sorry if this is off-topic, but how can I determine how many of these frequencies are being broadcast online via the 'Randolph County Sheriff and Fire, Montgomery County Sheriff. Local Viper Repeaters' feed?

Thanks

Sent from my TouchPad using Tapatalk

cmjonesinc

Premium Subscriber
I'm not exactly sure on that one but I think it's just TG's 42016, 42000, and 37088. I used to run the viper fire feed for the county before I moved but I'm not sure who is doing it now. Maybe they'll chime in, or you can hit 'contact broadcaster' button on the feed page.

Status
Not open for further replies.