Rappahonick Electric

Status
Not open for further replies.

soberone14

Premium Subscriber
I was just wondering the data base says it's DMR Tier 3 with frequencies in the 217.xxxx mhz range but in my 536HP the database enters them as 800 MHz. Am I doing something wrong?

soberone14

Premium Subscriber
It was imported by RR data base and it was entered as 800 MHZ system and not the 217 MHZ system I am sure of that. I pick them up on the 217 system on close call but not when I hold it on the system on my 536

fredva

Feed Provider
Are you using Sentinel? Because earlier there were problems with getting this new system from the RR database, I programmed it manually. However, I just updated the Master Database and then put the REC system into a Favorites List. It's showing the system as MotoTRBO Trunk. I'm not seeing anything about 800 Mhz. The individual frequencies are the 217 mhz frequencies.

Attachments

• RECSentinel.jpg
    RECSentinel.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 11

soberone14

Premium Subscriber
Are you using Sentinel? Because earlier there were problems with getting this new system from the RR database, I programmed it manually. However, I just updated the Master Database and then put the REC system into a Favorites List. It's showing the system as MotoTRBO Trunk. I'm not seeing anything about 800 Mhz. The individual frequencies are the 217 mhz frequencies.
Ok thank you I will try to update on Monday when I get back to my laptop but yes it is from the sentinel and I am not to good at programming stuff direct into my scanner. Especially since I am an over the road truck driver so I don't do favorites anyway.

fredva

Feed Provider
Well, I can't confirm at this point that the Sentinel programming actually works for this system. I've been listening to both my manual programming and what I downloaded from Sentinel this afternoon, and only caught transmissions with my manual programming. I will try to listen more tomorrow and run the Sentinel programming side-by-side with my WS-1080, which receives the system well. I know there is some quirkiness on Uniden scanners related to the LCNs for DMR trunking systems.

There is another thread on this system: Rappahannock Electric Cooperative

fredva

Feed Provider
With both my manual programming and the download from RadioReference in my Uniden SDS-100, I'm only getting a fraction of the transmissions that my Whistler WS-1080 receives. I think the WS-1080 is near 100% on this system. I'm wondering if anybody is having any better luck with their Uniden scanners receiving the Fredericksburg site.

soberone14

Premium Subscriber
After the update today now it is showing 462.xxx MHz now I tried to get a pic but it keeps saying it's to big of a file

fredva

Feed Provider
After the update today now it is showing 462.xxx MHz now I tried to get a pic but it keeps saying it's to big of a file

The way I post pictures from my Windows system is to do a ctrl-alt-print screen, paste into Microsoft Paint, crop the picture if needed to leave only what is relevant, save the result as a .png or .jpg, and upload the file. I've not run into any size limitations that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.