• To anyone looking to acquire commercial radio programming software:

Please do not make requests for copies of radio programming software which is sold (or was sold) by the manufacturer for any monetary value. All requests will be deleted and a forum infraction issued. Making a request such as this is attempting to engage in software piracy and this forum cannot be involved or associated with this activity. The same goes for any private transaction via Private Message. Even if you attempt to engage in this activity in PM's we will still enforce the forum rules. Your PM's are not private and the administration has the right to read them if there's a hint to criminal activity.

If you are having trouble legally obtaining software please state so. We do not want any hurt feelings when your vague post is mistaken for a free request. It is YOUR responsibility to properly word your request.

To obtain Motorola software see the Sticky in the Motorola forum.

The various other vendors often permit their dealers to sell the software online (i.e., Kenwood). Please use Google or some other search engine to find a dealer that sells the software. Typically each series or individual radio requires its own software package. Often the Kenwood software is less than $100 so don't be a cheapskate; just purchase it.

For M/A Com/Harris/GE, etc: there are two software packages that program all current and past radios. One package is for conventional programming and the other for trunked programming. The trunked package is in upwards of $2,500. The conventional package is more reasonable though is still several hundred dollars. The benefit is you do not need multiple versions for each radio (unlike Motorola).

This is a large and very visible forum. We cannot jeopardize the ability to provide the RadioReference services by allowing this activity to occur. Please respect this.

Rays Pagers great service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haley

Had to post this. In one of my threads I was having problems with my G5 (my fault). I had emailed Ray with some questions on what to try, he gave me some ideas. And offered to replace the unit if we needed too. After 4 days I finally got back in business. I was going to email Ray tonight and let him know everything is fine. I was tied up at my nephews graduation today, and in the meantime, Ray emailed ME to make sure I got back up and running.

In this day and age, I am not accustomed to THAT kind of service. He reached out to the customer first. Anybody considering one of these units should take a look at his business, and anyone I can steer his way , I will. He has LOYAL customer in me. Mike

JD21960

Premium Subscriber
Rays Pagers. :0)

I have to agree. I had a nice long talk on the phone with him about scanners and how I got started. He just got back from some seminar involving Unication too. I checked ScannerMaster where I have an account already but their prices were too high, especially considering the Phase 2 upgrade$ is coming. Got a great deal at Ray's Pagers and highly recommend him. It was here really fast. Here's my new Pager/radio *banner created by the GIMP program in Linux.

Last edited by a moderator:

ryolsen8

Feed Provider
Ray

Myself and another friend both purchased G4's from him. Wonderful service!

WA3CSX

Premium Subscriber
yes I too agree,Ray has been very helpful.I myself as well as the president have purchased G5 pagers from Ray.Although awaiting the P2 upgrade we are very happy with our purchased,HIGHLY RECOMMEND RAY'S PAGER SALE.

eorange

♦Insane Asylum Premium Member♦
+1 for Ray's Pagers! He shipped my G4 fast and immediately replied to a couple questions I had. It was a pleasure doing business with him.

ecarvalho

2e68419af7b77b0736af708494770068.jpg

Thanks Ray

Mike-KC8OWL

Great service from Rays on my end too. I ordered it last Saturday afternoon and I had it on Tuesday. Excellent customer service and follow up.

radio3353

I look forward to ordering a G4 from Ray if Unication ever releases their Phase 2 upgrade. Still waiting...:(

ten13

Premium Subscriber
Does Ray hear anything about the Phase 2 upgrade yet? An ETA, maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.