rcmp for langdon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jchamby

Does anyone know what the frequency is for the Rcmp that respond to the langdon area. tried strathmore 155.5500 and tried cherermere 155.62500 and calgary and area 155.7900 and haven't picked anything using the bc72xlt

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
I've moved your post to its own thread. Please don't reply to old threads unless you've got something new to add.

Thanks.

ahp309

Langdon is covered by Strathmore Rural. It is right on the edge of both the A4 and B7 repeaters, so if you live in Langdon, your antenna may be the problem.

robertmac

Premium Subscriber
It has been a couple of weeks since I gave a listen to the scanner. With the swine flu going around the only day I have had off in the last 2 weeks was Christmas day. So unless things have changed, I used to listen to 155.79 for Strathmore/Chestermere/Langdon. I thought 155.55 was Cochrane and Gleichen. Look in Databases for Wheatland County. There is a UHF link but this works for Strathmore and I [stand to be corrected] but only hear dispatch on the link for Chestermere but both conversations for Strathmore/Langdon. I really don't think much has changed in the past couple of weeks. so look at the databases and input the frequencies. I do not use tones as I am not bothered by Cochrane and Gleichen on the same frequency. I cannot remember hearing these areas on 155.625, but have heard Turner Valley. Thus, review the Alberta Databases for these areas and I would avoid tones until I was sure that these frequencies can be picked up. The other suggestion is to load in all the frequencies listed for Alberta just to make sure. Can forget the encrypted ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.