RCS NextGen RCS Board of Directors Regular Meeting via Microsoft Teams Meeting

MtnBiker2005

Database Admin
RCS NextGen RCS Board of Directors Regular Meeting via Microsoft Teams Meeting - (Public Meeting) Everyone is welcome to join.

Join Microsoft Teams Meeting via the phone number or by using apps on your iPhone/iPad/Android and other devices running the Microsoft Teams Meeting apps.

+1 619-535-0693 United States, San Diego (Toll)

Wednesday July 8, 2020 1:00pm (Pacific Time) Board Meeting Conference ID: 294 385 434#

Although members of the public are encouraged to participate via teleconference,
RCS has designated the following physical location for public participation:
County Operations Center - 5500 Overland Ave., Room 120, San Diego, CA 92123
Members of the public planning to participate the meeting in this location are required to wear
masks and to follow social distancing protocol.

Wednesday July 8, 2020 Agenda

https://www.rcs800mhz.org/board-of-directors

Microsoft Teams App for iPhone/iPad

Microsoft Teams app for Android devices

Alain

Premium Subscriber
Don, congratulations on a well deserved retirement! I'm sure that I speak for folks on this San Diego forum when I say thank you for all of the tips and input that you have given this group in the past 17 years. We wish you a very pleasant transition into retirement. Please don't be a stranger here; we've always valued your thoughts and opinions and look forward to the same---as time permits!

Mike_G_D

I'll heartily second what Alain said! Congratulations on a job/career well done and enjoy your retirement! And yes, please stick around and chime in anytime!

musician2111

@Don. I saw that your location avatar said VA which got me thinking. Google search didn't turn up any county of san diego news feeds about your retirement. Hell, even the RCS webpage shows you are still the Ops Manager.

As a former Deputy, I want to say thank you for all of your years of hard work, especially after the 2003 and 2007 wildfires which fundamentally changed how public safety agencies moved forward with their communication centers and radios.

Fair winds and following seas, good sir. May retirement bring about more adventures and less taxes!

K6CDO

Premium Subscriber
@Don. I saw that your location avatar said VA which got me thinking. Google search didn't turn up any county of san diego news feeds about your retirement. Hell, even the RCS webpage shows you are still the Ops Manager.
Thank you. Thursday was my last day. I suspect it will take a couple of days for the web team to get to the page to update it.

As I posted on social media, "man. what a ride." From VHF conventional in the 1970s to 800 MHz P25 today, and all of the other technological changes I've witnessed, it has been quite a career. Now, to go do some different fun things ...