Re-banding for fulton county ga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Folks,

Just want to know ive bought 2 different scaaners, 1 is the Radioshack Pro-97,And the other is the Radioshack Pro-95, And since the county had did a re-banding if i program these 2 scaaners will they work. Am i gonna be able to listen on the trunked system.

Thanks

N8IAA

Hello Folks,

Just want to know ive bought 2 different scaaners, 1 is the Radioshack Pro-97,And the other is the Radioshack Pro-95, And since the county had did a re-banding if i program these 2 scaaners will they work. Am i gonna be able to listen on the trunked system.

Thanks

Top blue bar above your post, click on Wiki. Scroll down and click on Radio Shack scanners. Scroll down to the 97 and 95. It will answer your question.
Larry

DickH

Hello Folks,

Thanks

I took the time to look at that system in the database. All those freqs. can be monitored with your scanners without doing anything - no rebanding problem for those freqs Just put in the control channels and you're all set.

MTS2000des

5B2_BEE00 Czar
Fulton's TRS does NOT use any rebanded frequency tables.
FYI, they did do a freq swap with Sprint-Nextel and changed one of the control channels last year, but did NOT shift to a rebanded assignment.

So just program the CC's and enjoy.

bonus1331

Top blue bar above your post, click on Wiki. Scroll down and click on Radio Shack scanners. Scroll down to the 97 and 95. It will answer your question.
Larry

Wow, is this the "learning for yourself, because that's the way I had to do it" response?

"Yes" would have been a lot fewer key strokes;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.