Re: How to become a database administrator???

Status
Not open for further replies.

W2GLD

Premium Subscriber
Re: How to become a database administrator???

I would like to know how one becomes a database administrator??? I would like contribute data and insure it's accuracy within the county I reside. Currently our counties database is in shambles. In the past, I have made submissions, however the data is being edited by several individuals and no two perform these operations the same, resulting in mis-spellings, wrong PL tones, and jumbled information. Can someone please advise how I can go about doing this???

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
I would like to know how one becomes a database administrator??? I would like contribute data and insure it's accuracy within the county I reside. Currently our counties database is in shambles. In the past, I have made submissions, however the data is being edited by several individuals and no two perform these operations the same, resulting in mis-spellings, wrong PL tones, and jumbled information. Can someone please advise how I can go about doing this???

You could always email Lindsay - webmaster@radioreference.com, and I imagine he would forward your email to Eric Carlson, who would then likely get back to you. Both are very busy, so don't expect immediate responses.

Mike

W2GLD

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the information, I will give that a try.

Happy Holidays...

Jerry - W2GLD

Status
Not open for further replies.