RE: PA & NJ Constables Frequencies???

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimBobTerp

RE: PA & NJ Constables Frequencies???

Hi
I saw the other day pulling out of Northampton County Prison lot was a County Constables Unit. My question is does Northampton County,Lehigh County Monroe County and other counties in PA that I can hear have any Constables? Also does Warren County and any other counties in NJ that I can hear have County Constables. If so can some give me a list of frequencies. Thanks so much!

captclint

Mentor
I saw the other day pulling out of Northampton County Prison lot was a County Constables Unit. My question is does Northampton County,Lehigh County Monroe County and other counties in PA that I can hear have any Constables?
Although they show up in some lists, I have rarely heard them, but here is a sample of unverified:
155.8950 Schuykill
154.7700 Luzerne ( I do have notes that I verified this as a mobile only freq WPEG361 )
460.1250 Monroe
460.3000 Monroe
I suspect they use either the Sheriff's freq, or std County PD freq's is most cases...but I have yet to confirm that.
Pennsylvania State Constables - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

at899

Premium Subscriber
99.9 % confirmed

Northampton County

Hear (Charlie) Constable units every so often

Steveradio

They mostly use 460.0250 PL94.8 but varies so would monitor csq MODE...

Lehigh County use 155.805 PL1862. Police F-5

Most of them don't talk much unless they are at a known problem house/person otherwise alot use driect connect (Nextel) in the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.