BCD436HP/BCD536HP: Re, rebanded trunk systems & band plan tables.

Status
Not open for further replies.

N9NRA

Premium Subscriber
Hey, just a quick question for y`all that i need answered :), one of the systems i entered into my BCD436HP (winebago/outagamie county DTRS) appears to have been rebanded, at least from what i can glean from the RRDB entry for that one. What i want to know is, do i have to enter the rebanding band plan tables to properly track that system or does the scanner already have that info in it? For some reason i`m thinking a have to enter that, and took the opertunity to copy the info from the WIKI rebanding article. Thanx! N9NRA.

troymail

Silent Key
Hey, just a quick question for y`all that i need answered :), one of the systems i entered into my BCD436HP (winebago/outagamie county DTRS) appears to have been rebanded, at least from what i can glean from the RRDB entry for that one. What i want to know is, do i have to enter the rebanding band plan tables to properly track that system or does the scanner already have that info in it? For some reason i`m thinking a have to enter that, and took the opertunity to copy the info from the WIKI rebanding article. Thanx! N9NRA.

If importing from the Sentinel/RRDB library, you should not have to change anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.