Realtime Los Angeles 911 Call Log

Will you offer this for cities/counties outside California? Our county was using safetown.org but we went to the Bat's CAD so that feed went away. I just checked and it looks like safetown.org is gone.

denperss

I've been looking for something like this for a while, and since IPN seems to be updated at will, I decided to bust out my rusty software developer skills and create an automated LAFD call console of my own.

https://cad.jfm.so/

Combines many sources of already accessible data, including CHP, matches the multiple data sources together, and adds in some advanced notification features, along with additional user contributions.

Was wondering if anyone had feedback, or would be willing to contribute additional information to Realtime incidents.

Some worthwhile incident examples:

Hey there.

If you want to I could be able to help you with doing graphic design on it if you want ?

Really nice job

johnathanmartin

Premium Subscriber
SEEKING DISPATCHERS
LAIT911.com is almost a 100% automated, real-time incident platform. However, scripting and artificial intelligence can only go so far. As part of the latest update to LAIT, we're seeking individuals interested in contributing additional information to what we're already providing.
Dispatcher responsibilities:
  • Associate radio transmission recordings with active incidents (DEMO)
  • Create new incidents based off of emergency dispatch live audio feeds.
  • Provide additional context to existing incidents via emergency radio, social media or independent research.
  • Monitor and verify user contributed data.
LAIT911 dispatchers are able to chose to work shifts of their choice to cover certain incidents, or as-needed/on-call for major events.
Expectations of a LAIT911.com dispatcher only include an hour or two of monitoring each week.
Requirements:
In order to be a LAIT911 dispatcher, you must have an in-depth understanding of LAFD procedures, including responding apparatus, divisions and radio transmissions.
Owning a emergency radio or scanner is not required but recommended. You will be able to listen to, and associate recordings via our Dispatcher Dashboard.
A desktop with an internet connection is a must. Our dispatch portal is not compatible with mobile devices.
And most importantly attention to detail and integrity. LAIT911 is known for providing accurate real-time information and providing mis-information, even unintentionally, will quickly destroy the publics trust.
Benefits of being a LAIT911 Dispatcher:
The LAIT911 dispatcher is an unpaid role (for the time being), but active LAIT911 dispatchers are granted a premium account which includes the following:
  • LA County Fire Access
  • CHP Archive Access
  • Slack Instant Incident Notifications (iPhone/Android/PC Push Notifications)
  • Mobile Notifications via SMS or Phone Call
  • LAFD Radio Archive (Beta/Coming Soon)
In addition, your username will be associated with provided status updates along with having your name, a URL and a text blurb listed on our contributor page.
Interested in being a LAIT911 Dispatcher?
Send me a message on RadioReference, or send an email to cs@lait911.com with the following information
  • Zip code in which you primarily reside
  • Professional affiliations, background, qualifications
  • Number of hours per week you're willing to monitor

m16clubs

S
SEEKING DISPATCHERS
LAIT911.com is almost a 100% automated, real-time incident platform. However, scripting and artificial intelligence can only go so far. As part of the latest update to LAIT, we're seeking individuals interested in contributing additional information to what we're already providing.
Dispatcher responsibilities:
  • Associate radio transmission recordings with active incidents (DEMO)
  • Create new incidents based off of emergency dispatch live audio feeds.
  • Provide additional context to existing incidents via emergency radio, social media or independent research.
  • Monitor and verify user contributed data.
LAIT911 dispatchers are able to chose to work shifts of their choice to cover certain incidents, or as-needed/on-call for major events.
Expectations of a LAIT911.com dispatcher only include an hour or two of monitoring each week.
Requirements:
In order to be a LAIT911 dispatcher, you must have an in-depth understanding of LAFD procedures, including responding apparatus, divisions and radio transmissions.
Owning a emergency radio or scanner is not required but recommended. You will be able to listen to, and associate recordings via our Dispatcher Dashboard.
A desktop with an internet connection is a must. Our dispatch portal is not compatible with mobile devices.
And most importantly attention to detail and integrity. LAIT911 is known for providing accurate real-time information and providing mis-information, even unintentionally, will quickly destroy the publics trust.
Benefits of being a LAIT911 Dispatcher:
The LAIT911 dispatcher is an unpaid role (for the time being), but active LAIT911 dispatchers are granted a premium account which includes the following:
  • LA County Fire Access
  • CHP Archive Access
  • Slack Instant Incident Notifications (iPhone/Android/PC Push Notifications)
  • Mobile Notifications via SMS or Phone Call
  • LAFD Radio Archive (Beta/Coming Soon)
In addition, your username will be associated with provided status updates along with having your name, a URL and a text blurb listed on our contributor page.
Interested in being a LAIT911 Dispatcher?
Send me a message on RadioReference, or send an email to cs@lait911.com with the following information
  • Zip code in which you primarily reside
  • Professional affiliations, background, qualifications
  • Number of hours per week you're willing to monitor
shot ya an email!

Mateo_Thomas

Really great site you've put together here, Jonathan. I have been using LAIT911 for a few months now and have found it a great tool considering it provides that extra bit of information that PulsePoint doesn't (such as apparatus info and timestamps). A few suggestions for you:
If you would like an extra pair of hands with updating/adding the aforementioned, then please reply and I'll shoot over my email address to you privately. Keep up the great work!

johnathanmartin

Premium Subscriber
Really great site you've put together here, Jonathan. I have been using LAIT911 for a few months now and have found it a great tool considering it provides that extra bit of information that PulsePoint doesn't (such as apparatus info and timestamps). A few suggestions for you:
If you would like an extra pair of hands with updating/adding the aforementioned, then please reply and I'll shoot over my email address to you privately. Keep up the great work!

Really appreciate this - adding it to the short-term bucket list, and I'll be sure to reach out.

johnathanmartin

Premium Subscriber
MAJOR UPDATES TO LAIT

LAIT911.com has overgone extensive backend updates in the past two weeks. Simply put, the entire backend (the part of the software you can't see) was scrapped and rebuilt from the ground up.

LAIT911 v2 squashes many bugs, greatly improving the performance and timeliness of both the online platform and external notification services.

In addition to having real-time access to faster and more reliable data, you'll also benefit from:

• Support for LAIT911 Incident Admins to provide real-time clarifying details on incidents, and manually add other news-worthy incidents such as Shootings, Stabbings, or other public dangers.
  • Support for Incident Admins to associate radio & dispatch recordings with incidents in real-time, providing you a play-by-play of any incident.
  • Incident types and addresses will now automatically update based on our provided data feed.

Improvements to LACoFD...

• LA County Fire Notifications now appear on Slack. Just search for "lacofd" to find the respective channels.
  • Major LA County Fire Incidents now appear on the @lacofd_alerts Twitter.
  • Infrastructure support for LA County Phone Alerts (COMING SOON)

johnathanmartin

Premium Subscriber
Latest Major Update - Improved Search Functionality. Find myself out in the field using this quite often.

f55b34fc-0ef2-4e81-b65c-8b5ca31e6124.png

Z_DEO5

Premium Subscriber
Applied to be a dispatcher, never heard anything back....:(

johnathanmartin

Premium Subscriber
ETA for Verdugo Agencies?

Probably not anytime soon, unfortunately. Major focus is of course LAFD, with minimal LACoFD functionality. As LAIT911 continues to grow, and the funding available with it - we do plan on expanding but want to make sure our primary focus is taken care of first.