Reband frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinetree

It is my understanding that the rebanding is started to be set up and installed at the end of Feb.in New Castle Co. However (maybe i missed it ) but I have not seen any listing for the new freqs. in the FCC files. If someone has them will you please post along with any settings that will be needed for our scanners.
Thanks

mmckenna

I ♥ Ø
The rebanding process is moving all affected frequencies down 15MHz. Take the existing frequencies and subtract 15 from all of them. You'll be good to go. This is standard across the country. You'll likely see the updated license in the next month or so. It's just a modification, not a new license.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Almost everything you will need to know about rebanding is already posted in our wiki...

Rebanding - The RadioReference Wiki

Links to firmware and software fixes are contained in section 7 of the article.

Looking at the database, the only site not affected by rebanding is Wilmington City - they are already below the guard frequencies (unless they're being used as a test site for the process - someone ought to run UniTrunker on that site to see). That will be a slight complication for those programming the new frequencies when rebanding occurs.

best regards..Mike

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.