Rebanding a Pro-96 Prince William County

Status
Not open for further replies.

capsfan1973

I'm new here and hopefully Im in the right place. Was wondering if there is anyone on here who could possibly reprogram my scanner for me after the change I have no idea how to reprogram it. I would rather just give someone a few dollars to help me out Ill bring it to you or what have you. Yes I have read all the different threads Im just not that familiar with all the terms and programs. Thanks for any help. Im in Bristow Va. I only need to program Prince William County.

PWCBum

Premium Subscriber
I'm new here and hopefully Im in the right place. Was wondering if there is anyone on here who could possibly reprogram my scanner for me after the change I have no idea how to reprogram it. I would rather just give someone a few dollars to help me out Ill bring it to you or what have you. Yes I have read all the different threads Im just not that familiar with all the terms and programs. Thanks for any help. Im in Bristow Va. I only need to program Prince William County.

You still looking for some help? PM me.

edc1056

pro96 help

I have a pro2096 and dont have a clue how to program it . I read through lots of post on here and got the win96 software.The first 30 days were free to see if you like it. Then it caust $30 to buy it if you want it. You can reprogram your scanner as many times as you want until you get it like you want it. I havent had it long so i am still playing with it. Hope this will help

Delta

I also have a Pro-96 (2096) I would like to use it again as well. Do you have any easy to comprehend information to flash it's firmware? If that's what it needs to re-band it.

jcooke

Thanks for the response, but I have the PRO 96 programmed with ARC 96 software and just need to know the reband table. Is it the same as the Faquier/Culpeper reband table.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Really you don't need to know anything about the values in the reband table. Both ARC96 and Win96 should set these tables up automatically if you use the RR Web service to download system information for Prince William. If you need to do this manually, these 2 articles document how to do it - note that the Win96 instructions are in the last section;

ARC96 - The RadioReference Wiki

Win96 - The RadioReference Wiki

That is, of course, assuming PW is using the standard reband tables (most systems are, with very rare exceptions). No need to give your hard earned green to someone else to do it...

HTH...Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.