rebanding trunk tracker 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
Make sure your not missing calls on certain freqys because most rebanding needs new "Tables".....

abbadabbado

trunk tracker 2

have compared with the 996t an cannot see any missed calls but only compaired only 15 minutes pasco seems to be using the new channel as control about 90 % OF THE TIME THE TT 2 RECIEVES THE CC VERY WELL well check more as time peremits also my radioshack pro 94 works well also thanks for the heads up

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
have compared with the 996t an cannot see any missed calls but only compaired only 15 minutes pasco seems to be using the new channel as control about 90 % OF THE TIME THE TT 2 RECIEVES THE CC VERY WELL well check more as time peremits also my radioshack pro 94 works well also thanks for the heads up
If by "Pasco", you mean this system:
Pasco County Public Services Trunking System, Pasco County, Florida - Scanner Frequencies
then that is an EDACS system. Rebanding for EDACS systems (or LTR) only involves entering all of the updated system frequencies in the correct LCN position. That applies to any scanner, not just yuor BC235, or your Pro-94 in your other post.

The type of rebanding wich would affect your BC235 or Pro-94 involves Motorola systems, not EDACS. Read more on this in the Wiki.

abbadabbado

reband

all i can say is i only put in lcn 6 on both radios a THE NEW REBAND FREQ AN BOTH RADIOS ARE WORKING FINE COMPAIRING TRANS WITH THE996T IN SHORT TIME COMPAIRISION i see no missed frequencys its a different story with my 780

cg

Premium Subscriber
Then check your programming on the 780. They both can pick up rebanded EDACS systems. Only rebanded Motorola systems with channels ending in 0 will not work properly.

chris

abbadabbado

thanks cg i was wondering about the 780. a programer at scannermaster told me the 780 would not work. i will work on the 780.

Status
Not open for further replies.