Rebanding Update for Little Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
OK will add reband site... Keep watching for more changes as the process occurs.

safetyobc

Just make sure that you don't post that site before it is "live."

Lots of rebanding is coming through the state but we will need to make sure it is a live site and not just an FCC license grant before posting it to the DB.

poppafred

But at least now we know where to listen!

Oh, Glenn overwrites the posting every week so you might want to cut and paste those frequencies to a text file, they will be gone when he posts next week's grants.

Last edited:

riccom

Premium Subscriber
-.- .- -. ... .- ... / -.-. .. - -.-- / -- ---
But at least now we know where to listen!

Oh, Glenn overwrites the posting every week so you might want to cut and paste those frequencies to a text file, they will be gone when he posts next week's grants.
Well Looks like when i come back to Arkansas next month, I will have to do some tweaking to my radios :confused:!

Ohh well as long as they dont go p25 right now i guess we are good!

N5JMC

So does this rebanding mean that I need to change the CCs I have loaded to the ones labeled as rebanded? Are those going to be the new CCs and the others stop working?

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Once the new CC's are known, we will update the database with whats active. Once the rebanded set up goes live, you will need to put in the new active CC's, and make sure your scanner is set up for reband. So keep listening and watching the system guys for changes. Those monitoring please submit any new CC changes etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.