Receiving "Busy Signal" on multiple frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

stlouisx50

"more testing" -- I'm up for that -- what kind of testing?
It's not cable tv -- we don't have tv. We do have dishwasher, but it's 80' away from the antenna; and wasn't running at the time I made the recording.

I had a cord to record directly from the scanner to pc -- can't find it -- I'll make another one this week and get a better recording (hopefully) .

Thanks!

-josh

Where did you go? Have you tried going mobile with it yet?

jassing

Premium Subscriber
I'm here -- I just don't have that much new to report -- I spend less than 20 minutes a day driving -- I Put it in the truck and nothing.
I heard it again yesterday -- put it in the truck and drove around -- heard it again.

stlouisx50

I'm here -- I just don't have that much new to report -- I spend less than 20 minutes a day driving -- I Put it in the truck and nothing.
I heard it again yesterday -- put it in the truck and drove around -- heard it again.

I am understanding you hear it in the truck while driving around, does the signal come and go or is it constant wherever you go?

jassing

Premium Subscriber
Hmm. Good idea. I do; I'll have to dig it out - the biggest problem with the 2nd one is that it's a very manual process for entering frequencies -- and since the frequencies change...

I'll give that a shot sometime soon. thanks for that idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.