BCD436HP/BCD536HP: receiving traansmissions on SDS100 but not on BCD436HP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
No big loss, but after this I’m done.

You posted what system types the radio is capable of but you have no idea what make/model the radio is. Seems odd.

You asked how would you know the make/model. Haven’t you been right next to it? And again if you don’t know then how do you know what systems it works on? All you know is it isn’t Motorola. How do you know that?

I suspect you are trying to get your Tytera to work on that system. For what reason I have no idea. Maybe just because, who knows.

Edit to add….And please don’t threaten to “discuss” this in person or wish I was dead or call me an ethnic (or is it religious?) slur. I’ve had my fill of that this year and it’s only April.

Bob1955

You posted what system types the radio is capable of but you have no idea what make/model the radio is. Seems odd.

You asked how would you know the make/model. Haven’t you been right next to it? And again if you don’t know then how do you know what systems it works on? All you know is it isn’t Motorola. How do you know that?

I suspect you are trying to get your Tytera to work on that system. For what reason I have no idea. Maybe just because, who knows.

Edit to add….And please don’t threaten to “discuss” this in person or wish I was dead or call me an ethnic (or is it religious?) slur. I’ve had my fill of that this year and it’s only April.
Sorry you have to deal with this, Kevin.
Happy Easter to you and stay healthy.

webstar22

RenfrewCountyScanner.com
Feed Provider

Don't worry he only wants to fight me in person and wishes I was dead.

Ubbe

i hear his transmissions on my sds100 and his coworkers can hear his too. its just the 436hp thats not picking up THAT RADIO ONLY
I don't know what happens if you have his user ID avoided on the 436. If you have programmed his UID with a text label and by mistake have it avoided, will you still hear his transmissions? Try programming his UID in that system and see if you get a warning that it already exists.

I where first thinking that his radio could have been set to encryption and all other radios would not notice it but a Uniden scanner would not receive his transmssion. But then the SDS100 wouldn't receive it either.

/Ubbe

RMason

Premium Subscriber
don't know what happens if you have his user ID avoided on the 436. If you have programmed his UID with a text label and by mistake have it avoided, will you still hear his transmissions? Try programming his UID in that system and see if you get a warning that it already exists
I don’t see an option to avoid a user ID.…

Clats97

Premium Subscriber

I asked my friend. I know minimal details, all i know is what i posted. Why on earth would i throw a slur at you? Honestly your last sentence is the most bizzare thing i have read , lol. Im not a hateful person. Im here asking for help. Yes i was right next to it, but i didnt take the battery cover off and look at the model.....what is a tytera? Genuine question. Is that a DMR radio?

Clats97

Premium Subscriber
I don't know what happens if you have his user ID avoided on the 436. If you have programmed his UID with a text label and by mistake have it avoided, will you still hear his transmissions? Try programming his UID in that system and see if you get a warning that it already exists.

I where first thinking that his radio could have been set to encryption and all other radios would not notice it but a Uniden scanner would not receive his transmssion. But then the SDS100 wouldn't receive it either.

/Ubbe
You can program UIDs into a scanner? What?? Can you elaborate please?

donc13

Premium Subscriber
I asked my friend. I know minimal details, all i know is what i posted. Why on earth would i throw a slur at you? Honestly your last sentence is the most bizzare thing i have read , lol. Im not a hateful person. Im here asking for help. Yes i was right next to it, but i didnt take the battery cover off and look at the model.....what is a tytera? Genuine question. Is that a DMR radio?

Because YOU were the one who asked how to program a "TYT" radio from the information in the RR database and refused to say if you had permission from the system administrator to put the radio on their system to transmit and receive.

I too am done with you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.