rechargable batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

frank125

hello just wanted to know is it safe using 2 diffrent kind of recharagble batteries for the psr-500 2 are duracell 2650 and 2 are energizer 2500 thanks for any help

cfr301

hello just wanted to know is it safe using 2 diffrent kind of recharagble batteries for the psr-500 2 are duracell 2650 and 2 are energizer 2500 thanks for any help

I'm by far NOT an expert but I never MIX types of rechargeable batteries to Many Things can go wrong IMHO. I charge my Batteries IN the radio, I have it set to cut off in 9 Hrs thats just about how much time I get out of a charge.

Many in here have cringed at charging in the radio, but it works for me and the radio is never warm after 9 hrs.. Just my 2 cents worth

Rick

GTO_04

I'm by far NOT an expert but I never MIX types of rechargeable batteries to Many Things can go wrong IMHO. I charge my Batteries IN the radio, I have it set to cut off in 9 Hrs thats just about how much time I get out of a charge.

Many in here have cringed at charging in the radio, but it works for me and the radio is never warm after 9 hrs.. Just my 2 cents worth

Rick

Unless you are using very low capacity batteries, you are never fully charging them in 9 hours.

I do agree that you shouldn't mix different battery capacities.

GTO_04

cfr301

Unless you are using very low capacity batteries, you are never fully charging them in 9 hours.

I do agree that you shouldn't mix different battery capacities.

GTO_04

Been doing this since I have owned the radio works great last about 8 Hrs, and I run them dead several times a week on purpose Duracell NMH

Use the same type in my camera get good service out of them using flash as well.

Rick

GTO_04

Been doing this since I have owned the radio works great last about 8 Hrs, and I run them dead several times a week on purpose Duracell NMH

Use the same type in my camera get good service out of them using flash as well.

Rick

But if you charged them longer, or in an external charger, you would probably get longer
runtime.

GTO_04

Status
Not open for further replies.