Recieved New BC996T

Status
Not open for further replies.

claybarnes

I Recieves my new 996T this pasr Friday and have been working off and on with it. It is becoming a little less frustrating, but gere is where I am. I have put in (2) P25 entries. 140-1 and 140-2. I am trying to set up a band plan for 140-2. I have read the section on Band plans, but still do not understand what to do. I do have 2 800 mghz freq ( I think) in the scanner. I have printed off, from RR all of my freq and talkgroups I am wanting to monitor but, alas I seem to be stuck. I also have downloaded the free software from Uniden. Any help anyone can give me, I would greatly appreciate. I'm not looking for a free ride, I have read and re-read the manual. Yhanks and 73's

Clay
KD4GVK

greenmamba

Well I was lost with my 396T - UNTIL I Finally broke down and posted a request in the Regional Radio Discussion Forums (at the bottom). I posted a request for USD files. - did anyone have USD files for my state / county. BOOM - Got some nice databases and helps me in the process.

Also the database area at the very top of this site will list band plans for your State/County. All you need to know is how to convert them to USD files -

Visit http://www.kb8soe.com/396/uasdinst.php

which will help you generate USD files for your 396 / 996 Scanner.

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.