Recorded Audio For Training

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaknitt

Feed Provider
I'm looking for some examples of good and poor fireground communications to play during training courses. I could easily get recordings of local traffic, but I'd prefer to use traffic from somewhere else to avoid embarrassing anyone locally. If anyone has anything that might suit, please let me know.

Legal disclaimer: I don't want anyone violating the ECPA act for my benefit. Recordings that have been authorized by the agency being recorded would be preferred.

I have found some fireground audio on firehouse.com, but some specific examples of good and bad practices would be nice.

Andy

aaknitt

Feed Provider
Yeah, but I'd still have to listen to hours of stuff to find a few good examples. I was wondering if anyone knew of specific examples (in the RR archives or otherwise) that might be good for training.

Andy

Livewire3286

Pretty much anything you find through these kind of medians are not going to be authorized from their departments. Most people, broadcasters etc... Here record from their feeds, which are general broadcasts not from the centers themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.