Recording on 436HP and 536HP

Status
Not open for further replies.

AA6IO

Premium Subscriber
One of the features I love on both these scanners is the recording. However, after several hours, I may have hundreds of recordings. Seems like the units record up to 100 conversations, then go to a new recording session. I like to delete the recordings each day after reviewing. However, I find that I have to delete each session separately. So if I have 900 hits in 6 hours, I have 9 recording sessions, so have to delete the 9 separately.
Is there any way to batch delete all the recordings for say one period, like one day, one week, etc.
Please advise.

Steve AA6IO

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
One of the features I love on both these scanners is the recording. However, after several hours, I may have hundreds of recordings. Seems like the units record up to 100 conversations, then go to a new recording session. I like to delete the recordings each day after reviewing. However, I find that I have to delete each session separately. So if I have 900 hits in 6 hours, I have 9 recording sessions, so have to delete the 9 separately.
Is there any way to batch delete all the recordings for say one period, like one day, one week, etc.
Please advise.

Steve AA6IO

http://forums.radioreference.com/uniden-scanners/282279-deleting-recordings.html#post2109185

AA6IO

Premium Subscriber
fxdscon
Missed that message about deleting recordings somewhere. Sounds simple enough though. Thank you very much for info.
Steve AA6IO

Status
Not open for further replies.