Red lights and sirens in South Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just recently moved to South Carolina (Pickens County) and I’m in the process of joining the local fire department. The problem I think I’m going to have is that I have to buy all new lights as I lived from Connecticut and we used Blue lights for volunteers. I have heard that SC uses Red lights and Sirens for volunteers. I have tried to read that statute on it and I don’t understand any of it. Can someone tell me what the law is and what I have to do?

Not to be rude but you didn’t read the whole thing. “In the process of joining” doesn’t mean that I have. Also if I had asked that question, witch I haven’t l, I wouldn’t be asking here. I don’t understand why people have to open their mouth when they don’t have a constructive answer. This is why our society is the way it is. Please if you don’t have an answer then keep you mouth shut!

Not to be rude but you didn’t read the whole thing. “In the process of joining” doesn’t mean that I have. Also if I had asked that question, witch I haven’t l, I wouldn’t be asking here. I don’t understand why people have to open their mouth when they don’t have a constructive answer. This is why our society is the way it is. Please if you don’t have an answer then keep you mouth shut!

"Not to be rude but... keep your mouth shut!" Sounds like you're pretty much being rude right there, pal.

What ever you say, James. I was just trying to help and I wasn't trying to be rude at all. And I had an answer, a common sense one at that. Why don't you post the statute.

I am sick and tired of you keyboard worriers that think it’s okay to sit there in your mother’s basement and bully people. If I wanted this I’d go back to high school. Most of us are adults and some of us don’t ack like it. Would you want your child to be picking at other people like that. Shame on all of you! Admin this needs to stop. For you to allow the bullying to continue is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.