Reedy Creek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thefish561

I have a 996xt and for sometime now I have not been able to hear anything on the reedy creek p25. So tonight i decided to run unitrunker just to make sure the system is running. So on unitrunker the system is running great however I can not hear anything on the scanner. Does anyone have any info on this system such as a different band plan or even a good codeplug I can copy. I just cant seem to figure it out.

james32746

Premium Subscriber
Some of the transmissions on that system are in the clear but most of them are encrypted (and dispatch always is so you won't know what's going on where).

TEH

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
Just wanted to followup since I'm headed down this fall... The RRDB link indicates that there is no encryption and it was updated just a few months ago. Any clarification?

tomtefe

I was down there a year ago and was able to hear the dispatch and tac talkgroups just fine. But things may have changed.

trooper890

Just wanted to followup since I'm headed down this fall... The RRDB link indicates that there is no encryption and it was updated just a few months ago. Any clarification?

Yeah, its all enrypted. Nothing to hear...

n2hbx

Premium Subscriber
Rcfd

They do have some tac channels that operate in the clear that they use for mutual aid with Orange and Osceola Counties, but there is rarely any traffic on them.

Larry

RF-Burns

RRFD is 100% enrypted. My best friend is the comm manger their and I use to work their, so I have some inside scoops about RRFD. I don't know why the database shows non-enrypted but it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.