regarding pro-83 market value

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecollector

hello all, i see a pro-83 for sell locally for 60 bucks without the belt clip and manual, i wonder if it is worth the price. also a pro-2022 for the same price, are those cheap price or else? i notice that although they are old, but still capable for scanning around 900mhz to 1000 mhz. Any suggestion is welcome, thank for your time.

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
the pro 83 actually isn't but a few years old, and its great for non trunking needs, has 800mhz, signal stalker (ver 1), keypad lights up, small, great ht for non-trunking, worth 50-80$ my opinion...

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin
Ecollector said:
hello all, i see a pro-83 for sell locally for 60 bucks without the belt clip and manual, i wonder if it is worth the price. also a pro-2022 for the same price, are those cheap price or else? i notice that although they are old, but still capable for scanning around 900mhz to 1000 mhz. Any suggestion is welcome, thank for your time.

I got one new for $60 on Black Friday. It holds it's value in compairison to the Uniden BC92XLT and BC72XLT that cost more. The PRO-84 is the same radio with that flashy red color and updated firmware for race scanning.

N4JNW

I had a Pro-83 and I'm kicking myself for selling it.

Great little pocket size scanner. Cram in your coat pocket and run a earbud up through your shirt for some covert scanning at sports events, airshows, or even to keep you from falling asleep in a dumb meeting. LOL..

200 Channels, Signal Stalker, and 800/900 make it a steal for $60 bux

Status
Not open for further replies.