regarding the NOPD

Status
Not open for further replies.

holly

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
two days agothe police shot and killed a man because he coming after them with a bottle and he was beating the cop so they shot ,
Now today they shot a man that was trying to ram a police cruiser with his car ,Are they not no other way to do it and nt to kill people .I think there gettng just like the crimnals down here .
What ya think ?poll

RolnCode3

LOL!! Fine, I'll edit this myself: Your expectations of their response are completely unreasonable. Why give them weapons and training if you expect them to use neither in what is obviously a life-threatening situation.

You posted yourself that the guy was beating the officer and he attacked them with a bottle. Sounds like ADW to me.

Someone RAMMING a car is not the same as a car accident. Also a life-threatening situation.

holly

Banned
re

i could make a remark to you about what ya said .But i,m not goig to even go there,Because i might just get kicked out the forum room.
but come to think of it i bet someone looks like that simson char
yoour flashing next to your name....

RolnCode3

haha, you funny man...If you disagree with what I have to say, go ahead and say it...don't worry about offending my senses...I just laugh at it and keep on truckin'

the reason for those comments (because you asked what we thought and wanted a poll) is because if that was me, I'd:

1)Call for Code3 cover
2)Spray the crap out of anything that moved with whatever guns I had handy (in both situation)
3)Laugh at anyone who criticized my decisions

I hate flame wars, but I hate even more when people make uneducated (and irrational) criticisms of what is obviously good police work.

And yes, I am a police officer. This isn't some academic discussion. I would use lethal force in both situations, just as they did. Good job NOPD!!

And I'll stop posting on topics that are not in the correct forum area. Sorry.

PS- There's two o's in "Goose", but only one in "your"

holly

Banned

Hey everythings cool, i guess i would do the same , I do not know hard to say ,But if m life was in danger i would.glad someone responed i was really surprised in it ,after all i was just writing it as a poll to see what others would do.
buts thats another reason they went to provoice here so no criminals would pick them up,
But yea down here we have good and bad days talkto ya later

Status
Not open for further replies.