Regency MX3000

Status
Not open for further replies.

mesoman

I just pulled my old Regency MX3000 out of storage but I can't remember how to lock out freqs. Anybody have a manual or know how to L/O freqs?

signal500

K4DPS
Premium Subscriber
Push the numbers that you would like to lock out. For example, if you would like to lock out channel 21, just push 2 and then 1. To unlock the channel, push 2 and 1.

Signal500

n1das

Push the numbers that you would like to lock out. For example, if you would like to lock out channel 21, just push 2 and then 1. To unlock the channel, push 2 and 1.

Signal500

It's been a while since I've dealt with the older Regency scanners. It brings back lots of memories. To lock out or unlock a channel number lower than channel 10, you need to enter the leading zero. To lock out channel 7 for example, you need to enter 0 and then 7. To unlock the channel, enter 0 and 7.

Good luck.

mesoman

It's been a while since I've dealt with the older Regency scanners. It brings back lots of memories. To lock out or unlock a channel number lower than channel 10, you need to enter the leading zero. To lock out channel 7 for example, you need to enter 0 and then 7. To unlock the channel, enter 0 and 7.

Good luck.

Yeah, It was the second scanner I ever owned back in 1986! Still a workhorse on VHF-UHF.

mastr

Mine has been intentionally turned off perhaps a dozen times since I bought it when it was the latest thing going. The keypad has been replaced twice, and the speaker once. It has had about 3 volume pots and at least one squelch pot. It still works fine for my use.

Status
Not open for further replies.