Regency Square Mall Freqs - Henrico and 700mhz control channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

dstegner

Does anyone have the freqs for Regency Square Mall in Henrico? I walked around with my new PRO-107 in signal stalker mode but did not get any hits. Also, driving around I picked up control channel hits in the 700mhz range. Anyone know what this might be? Thanks.

mike_s104

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have the freqs for Regency Square Mall in Henrico? I walked around with my new PRO-107 in signal stalker mode but did not get any hits. Also, driving around I picked up control channel hits in the 700mhz range. Anyone know what this might be? Thanks.

1. You need to let us know what you're looking for exactly like maybe Mall Security. If you're looking for security, you may need to find out who is the contractor for security like Wackenhut.

2. Have you searched the FCC database or the RR database? Say, maybe like this entry?
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?aid=4070

3. If you post the exact 700MHz CC, you might get some better answers.

4. See #2

dstegner

Thanks for your help in finding the freqs. I tried searching but did not find them. Regency Square mall is actually in Henrico County, not city of Richmond.

I was not able to capture the exact 700mhz freqs as the PRO-107 does not automatically store them and I was driving at the time. I searched through the data base but did not see any 700mhz systems in the Richmond area (perhaps I missed them as well - I am new to the data base). Thought someone might know of some. I will repost if I am able to get exact freqs. Thanks again.

dtscho

Database Admin
Here's what I have for Regency Square:

461.2750 [127.3] Security Phone Interconnect
461.7500 [203.5] Security
464.8250 [179.9] Housekeeping

Dave

n4jri

Premium Subscriber
I was not able to capture the exact 700mhz freqs as the PRO-107 does not automatically store them and I was driving at the time. I searched through the data base but did not see any 700mhz systems in the Richmond area (perhaps I missed them as well - I am new to the data base). Thought someone might know of some. I will repost if I am able to get exact freqs. Thanks again.

Some radios (and this should include at least the PRO-106...not sure about the 107) are subject to images or overload in the upper 700's and lower 800's. If you were searching or signal-stalking in the 794-795 range, it's very likely that you would pick up the local 800 MHz system. It happens all the time on the PSR-500. Because the frequencies constantly change, I haven't been able to calculate an image formula for this.

73/Allen (N4JRI)

Status
Not open for further replies.