Regina Fire Department and Regina Qu'Appelle Health Region EMS Live Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobile1

This is good news! Thanks Colby. Are you going to add the P25 system to your feed in the future?

MrVelvet

Thanks for the feed.

Although, I was just listening to it then I heard a beep. It looked like the player stopped, so I restarted it and everything looked fine.

Then I started to hear very similar calls.....and then realized they were exactly the same. Damn buffer and now the feed is down.

colby4601

This is good news! Thanks Colby. Are you going to add the P25 system to your feed in the future?

I'm not sure. Right now, I only have multiple analog scanners and one digital scanner and unless I get another digital scanner, probably not for the time being. I am, however, looking at purchasing another digital scanner.

I would really like to add the P25 system because of the different RCMP talkgroups that pop up in Regina and because of EMS and Fire switching over. So, there is a good chance that either the P25 system will be added or a different feed dedicated to that system will be put up.
MrVelvet said:
Thanks for the feed.

Although, I was just listening to it then I heard a beep. It looked like the player stopped, so I restarted it and everything looked fine.

Then I started to hear very similar calls.....and then realized they were exactly the same. Damn buffer and now the feed is down.

Thanks for the heads up. Not sure what happened there, but it should be fixed now.

Just looked and for some reason, the settings didn't save in Nicecast so it went all loopy.

Last edited:

skfire05

Regina Live Scanner Audio Feed

A Regina Fire Department and Regina Qu'Appelle Health Region EMS Live Scanner Audio Feed is now on RR.com!

After updating my second computer for this feed, it should experience zero to no downtime.

Please leave feedback!

Hey Colby, just wondering if you could update me to what happened to the Regina Feed? Did they finally cut the feed and go to P25? Is there plans to getting this back online? Thanks. I know you did alot of work with this feed which I was very thankful for. If it wasn't for this feed I wouldn't of been able to know when the mother in law's appartment was on fire and get there before fire made it.

colby4601

Hey skfire05,

I DO plan to get the feed back online as soon as possible, however up to this point, I have been physically unable to do so. I am trying to make arrangements (with myself!) to get everything back up and running.

Sorry to everyone for the inconvenience. It's awesome to see such a strong listener base out there. Really appreciate it!

MrVelvet

New Regina apparatus:

4 new Pumpers
498.jpg

Regina Fire Department - City of Regina, SK (x4)

3 new Aerials
494.jpg

Regina Fire Department - City of Regina, SK (x3)

colby4601

Absolutely beautiful. Bottom one is 5 Quint and will be stationed at 5 Hall. Not sure what will happen to 5 Platform.

colby4601

Just saw it was a delivery of 3 Quints. One at 5, one at 4, one as a spare? Replacing 5 Platform and 4 Ladder at least. Lots of possibilities there. Don't know which station would get an additional Quint if it didn't come into service as a spare.

It's nice to see Unit 119 replacing the older/current Unit 119. Finally some good equipment hitting the streets with some appropriate back up trucks in reserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.