REGIONAL JUVENILE DETENTION CENTER freqs in January 2021 FCC grants

Status
Not open for further replies.

edweirdFL

I noticed a pattern of grants in the latest FCC update for Florida, where multiple counties received grant for a UHF pair for their REGIONAL JUVENILE DETENTION CENTER and all are for the same frequency except for Orange County. Something to put in your scan list and note any activity.

460.23750 465.23750
ALACHUA REGIONAL JUVENILE DETENTION CENTER
BAY REGIONAL JUVENILE DETENTION CENTER
BREVARD REGIONAL JUVENILE DETENTION CENTER
DUVAL REGIONAL JUVENILE DETENTION FACILITY
ESCAMBIA REGIONAL JUVENILE DETENTION CENTER
LEON REGIONAL JUVENILE DETENTION FACILITY
MARION REGIONAL JUVENILE DETENTION
OKALOOSA REGIONAL JUVENILE DETENTION CENTER
PASCO REGIONAL JUVENIILE DETENTION CENTER
VOLUSIA REGIONAL JUVENILE DETENTION CENTER

460.3500 465.3500
ORANGE REGIONAL JUVENILE DETENTION CENTER

radioman2008

Batlabs user Wazzzzzzzzup (2001-Present)
Premium Subscriber
Checked my records, the ONLY record I have of 460.2375 is with a DPL 114, no other PL/DPL's no digital activity
my Uniden records go back to 2015 and it has hits every year from 2016-2020
Tampa bay has most of my hits, took a trip to Miami in December and got the same Freq/DPL combo down there.
one of my sessions was while i was driving around the city of Largo in Pinellas County, so im not sure if i was hearing the Pasco location, or if this is being used at or near the Pinellas county Jail.

radioman2008

Batlabs user Wazzzzzzzzup (2001-Present)
Premium Subscriber
the 460.350 shows up in Orlando during times I have visited. that uses a DPL of 212 got hits of 2018 and 2019, nothing for 2020
recordings of that are weak, and they would have been recorded around the Disney hotel areas

also show the frequency with hits heard in Tampa Bay of RAN5 (2019) and DMR CC4 (2018 2019) and a 100.0 PL (2018)

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I noticed that on Monday 1/25. I live in Bay County. The JDC is like 3 miles from me. I didn't hear nothing today on that freq. If I remember correctly they were planning to move the JDC to courthouse area downtown and the Federal Courthouse move to the JDC old building I think this suppose to happen in 2018 than Hurricane Michael came along. There wasn't any update after that. I believe the JDC is on the 800 system for my area.

edweirdFL

I was wondering where it would fit since the licenses didn't say "Florida, State of" were these still a state agency or were they county entities?

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I was wondering where it would fit since the licenses didn't say "Florida, State of" were these still a state agency or were they county entities?
I have no idea. I didn't hear nothing yesterday for Bay JDC. Not sure if all will have same or different CTCSS/DPL. @batdude may know more on this than I would.

Status
Not open for further replies.