BCD325P2/BCD996P2: Registration for dmr

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneadam-12

Is there a issue with my uniden login page to register for dmr upgrade it took me several try's to register my name and such,it finally took,a email was sent with no temp password just a link that doesn't work even if I copied it and paste it in the browser so I cannot login to give the require info for dmr upgrade. UPMan please help.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Well, it would help if you told me what one you did use. I have no way of looking your account up without knowing something about the account...

oneadam-12

Well, it would help if you told me what one you did use. I have no way of looking your account up without knowing something about the account...

If you pm me I will give you all the details that you need and thank you for helping me.

WPG

My Uniden is not allowing new registrations, I registered and never received an email after 24 hours. Registered again with different username and email still nothing. I can't add the DMR upgrade until I receive a password to login.

oneadam-12

My Uniden is not allowing new registrations, I registered and never received an email after 24 hours. Registered again with different username and email still nothing. I can't add the DMR upgrade until I receive a password to login.

If you are still having problems I would ask if UPMan can look into it ,he helped me and I was able to login and register my 996p2 and purchased the upgrade. With me after I was able to login I found out that my email was off so double check that your email is correct ,it didn't take me 24 hours to get a password once login and register I was sent one right away.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
A long word got stuck in the internet filter. We poured some drano in and used a plunger and all the stuck email notices just poured out. Should be OK, now.

oneadam-12

A long word got stuck in the internet filter. We poured some drano in and used a plunger and all the stuck email notices just poured out. Should be OK, now.

Nice lol, Upman please look at my post from yesterday titled beep noise is it normally what I'm hearing.

WPG

Anyone know who is the admin forTWikiRegistration?

Error registering new user

Internal error when sending email to XXXXXXX@gmail.com.
Please contact noreply@unidenNOSPAM.com.
You have not been registered.

Trying to get info/map of Provoice for my area.

Please contact noreply@unidenNOSPAM.com that returns:

Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to noreply@unidennospam.com because the domain unidennospam.com couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Anyone know who is the admin forTWikiRegistration?

Error registering new user

Internal error when sending email to XXXXXXX@gmail.com.
Please contact noreply@unidenNOSPAM.com.
You have not been registered.

Trying to get info/map of Provoice for my area.

Please contact noreply@unidenNOSPAM.com that returns:

Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to noreply@unidennospam.com because the domain unidennospam.com couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.
Check the list of ProVoice systems here.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
What specific page on the site are you trying to access? I am aware of some lingering email issues that are being worked on, but am trying to determine what page is requiring you to be logged in.

Status
Not open for further replies.