Reinstalling Unitrunker

Status
Not open for further replies.

LubeckTech

Premium Subscriber
My current installation of Unitrunker has stopped correctly identifying control channel from P25 trunked radio systems correctly - it confuses the frequency in formation and misidentifies the sites. I used uninstall from the control panel and deleted all of the information I could find in my Windows 7 App Data files concerning Unitrunker but after reinstalling it "remembers" the errored control channel data. Where is it hiding the stuff that should be gone???

SCPD

QRT
My current installation of Unitrunker has stopped correctly identifying control channel from P25 trunked radio systems correctly - it confuses the frequency information and misidentifies the sites.
This sounds like a bug.

I used uninstall from the control panel and deleted all of the information I could find in my Windows 7 App Data files concerning Unitrunker but after reinstalling it "remembers" the errored control channel data. Where is it hiding the stuff that should be gone???
If it is a bug, wiping your installation won't help. You will get the same result.

Please provide additional information. What system(s) are you monitoring? Please be specific as to what behavior leads you think the information displayed is in error.

Status
Not open for further replies.